Sunday, July 19, 2009

HyperVRE the rest step

HyperVRE Step 4 – Article Search feature
Here, I do searches for various keywords that are related to my keyword topics. I can set the
keyword density here and do as many article searches that I’d like to.
Once the articles are found and filtered by my settings, they’re added to the next step where I
can (if I’d like to) match the articles to specific keywords.
…and…
HyperVRE Step 5 – Article and KeywordMatching
This step is optional, but it’s a great way to make sure that your content is related to each
keyword webpage. I like to make sure that the article is specifically targeted to the keyword that
will be optimized on that particular webpage. So here, I quickly match up the articles that were
just gathered for me with the keywords that I added earlier on step #1. If I don’t like the look of
one of the articles, I’ll delete it here too.
HyperVRE Step 6 - Other Customization
…and…
HyperVRE Step 7 – Pay Per Click Publishing
These are both optional steps, and I don’t use these much, so I’ll just skip the details here.
Instead of using Step #5 in HyperVRE and adding the AdSense code that way, I just add the
AdSense ad code directly tomy template before I start to use HyperVRE.

Kindly Share This Post »»

Thailand Travel Guide - Hotels Thailand