Sunday, July 19, 2009

HyperVRE Step 3 –Web Page Content

These are the steps where I define what content I want on my site. I usually just leave the
number of keywords per group at the default setting, as I’ve seen that this linking structure is
pre-defined as being good for both search engine optimization and making the site visitorfriendly.
Then, I always use the rotating definitions, rss feeds, and random descriptions
feature. This helps keep my sites fresh for the search engines.



I then leave“the % of articles before and after the rss feed” as default. This separates my article
content into two sections so that 50% of the article is above the rss feed, and the remaining
portion of the article is below the rss feed.
With the“Instant AdSense Template”package that I purchased from Joel Comm,I was given
several prewritten articles that I could use, so for those sites, I’ll import the articles manually on
this step.
The article import feature is nice in HyperVRE because I can select all of those articles and click
“import”. They have to be pre-formatted correctly for HyperVRE, but with Joel’s package, they
were already formatted for me.
Although I would love to write my own content for each and every site, I simply can’t. Because
many of the profitable niches are boring (in my opinion), and I don’t know anything about the
niche, I don’t spend all of my time trying to write articles for them.


Also, given the number of sites I make, it is practically impossible for me to write articles on all of
them. So I rely on HyperVRE, purchased PLR articles, or the articles that came with the Instant
AdSense Templates package for my content.
After this,I let HyperVRE find RSS feeds for me. I NEVER skip this step.
Adding RSS feeds to my site will make it very dynamic.And since I tend to create the sites and let
them sit for a while, this dynamic feature helps ensure that I will always have fresh content.
I’m also given the option to manually add definitions and rss feeds, but like I said before… I’m a
lazy person by nature, so I allow HyperVRE to automatically gather those for me.

the best thing to do is to write your own articles or
having someone write them for you. This ensures that they are 100% unique and
of good quality, targeted directly to the keyword that you’re optimizing your
webpage for –thus, targeted AdSense ads will appear on your site. However, it’s not
always possible to do this, given the number of websites that you will be creating.
So that’s why my second recommendation is to use PLR articles, and then either
manually edit them or run them through a content spinner so that the articles are
even more unique. Then, once you’ve got your unique articles for your site, you can bulk import them using HyperVRE.

Kindly Share This Post »»

Thailand Travel Guide - Hotels Thailand