Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Site-Building Process: Step 1 – Using HyperVRE

By following my methods above, I found that the topic “Ringtones” is potentially profitable, and
I’ve already gathered a list of keywords for that. In addition to that, I already have my template
and header image made for this site… It looks very similar to the example“Acting” template
above.
Now it’s on to using HyperVRE Gold.



HyperVRE Step 1 – Keyword Selection
This is where I first select my main keyword. For this example, I am building a site on Ringtones,
so my main keyword will be“ringtones”

If I don’t already have a list of profitable keywords for that particular niche, I’ll just use HyperVRE’s
default keyword generator. However, like I said before, most of the niches I use have been
researched and I’ve already got a list of profitable keywords to use here. So since I already have a
list of keywords, I’ll just import them with the ‘import’ feature in HyperVRE.
Typically, I’ll only insert about 20-25 profitable keywords so that my sites are of good quality content, and will contain about 20-25 web pages.



HyperVREStep 7 contextual ad setting

HyperVRE Step 6 Affiliate Product selection

HyperVRE the rest step

HyperVRE Step 4 –Web Page Content

HyperVRE Step 3 – Template Selection

HyperVRE Step 2 – Using HyperVRE

HyperVRE The Site-Building Process: Step 1

Kindly Share This Post »»

Thailand Travel Guide - Hotels Thailand