Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Strategy #4:20 PowerfulWays to Boost Your AdSense CTR

Most people think that just by placing the AdSense code onto their website will start earning
them big checks! I am not ashamed to admit that even I thought the same when I was new. But I
soon realized that if I do not optimize my Ads, it is impossible to achieve a good income from
AdSense.
In order to earn big AdSense checks, you have to have a good CTR (Click Through Rate).
CTR is the number of clicks an ad receives divided by the number of times the Ads are shown.A
high CTR means more people are clicking on your Ads.
In this article I would like to share everything I have learned to boost my Google AdSense CTR –
much of which was taught by Matt Callen through his AdSense course. If you follow these tips,
you will see an instant jump in your CTR.
In order to achieve a very high CTR (20% +) it is important that the following points are taken
care of:
Google should serve Ads relevant to your niche.
You should have the right kinds of Ad formats place in the right places
Your Ads should be properly formatted
If you take care of all the three points above, you are guaranteed to have a CTR greater than 20%
We have to ensure that the ads that are being served by Google are closely related with your
content.This is very important because if your ads are not relevant your visitors will not click on
them.

Kindly Share This Post »»

Thailand Travel Guide - Hotels Thailand