Sunday, July 19, 2009

HyperVRE Step 2 – Template Selection

HyperVRE Step 2 – Template Selection
Now that I’ve built my keyword list and entered it into HyperVRE, I then select my homepage and
keyword templates. The example template shown above is an example of a homepage template.
The keyword page template is VERY similar, but just has some different HyperVRE variables on it,
so that the proper content will be added to the pages that I want.
For example, I usually only put the article content variable on the keyword page template, rather
than putting an article content variable on the homepage template.



Once I’ve selected the templates, if I have a css style sheet for my templates, I’ll use that on this
step too. Then I decide whether I want my pages to have a .php or .htm extension.
When I first started creating AdSense sites with HyperVRE, I wasn’t sure which was better. But
now I always use PHP so that I can put rotating definitions, rotating random descriptions, and
rss feeds on the sites. This is very important, as I’ll describe later.

Kindly Share This Post »»

Thailand Travel Guide - Hotels Thailand