Sunday, July 19, 2009

HyperVRE Step 7 – Contextual Ad setting
I prefer to leave these options as it is by default. I’ve never tested if changing these options
works better than others, so I just tend to keep this feature set to the default. However, if I
wanted to change the layout and display settings of my contextual ads, I could tinker around
with this step.
HyperVRE Step 8 – GenerateWebpages
This is the last step in creating my site. I just select the folder where I want to save my web pages,
and then Save the HyperVRE project and generate the website.
Let’s take a peak at the work HyperVRE has done for me with this Ringtones example site. Below
is a screenshot of the files that make up our Ringtones site



Once my site is created, I always change the paths of my image files to the absolute path of my
website. Doing it manually can be a very cumbersome process, so I use a bulk text replacement tool for this, like TextPad or Dreamweaver.


In this example, I would change that path to: http://www.mydomain.com/ringtones/images/
That way, I only have to upload the /images/ folder to my main directory on my domain, rather
than having to keep a relative path and then having to upload the /images/ folder to each and
every sub-directory too.

An even better and less time-consuming way to do this is to simply edit each of the
image paths on the 2 template files (homepage and keyword page templates) to
the absolute path of those images BEFORE you import them into HyperVRE. Since
you know the URL of what your domain will be, instead of having a relative path
like../images/image01.jpg for an image, you can just enter the absolute path of the
image – such as http://www.mydomain.com/images/image01.jpg

Once I’m ready with my website, I upload it to my domain using SmartFTP…Then, it’s time to get
traffic to the site!
Here’s what the homepage of the Ringtones example site looked like when I was finished…









Monthly Adsense Earnings Case Study Can Be Yours Part 2#links

HyberVRE- Adsense Monthly Earning Video


HyperVREStep 7 contextual ad setting

HyperVRE Step 6 Affiliate Product selection

HyperVRE the rest step

HyperVRE Step 4 –Web Page Content

HyperVRE Step 3 – Template Selection

HyperVRE Step 2 – Using HyperVRE

HyperVRE The Site-Building Process: Step 1


 


 


 

Kindly Share This Post »»

Thailand Travel Guide - Hotels Thailand