Sunday, September 22, 2013

Viglink Earning Experience



 Yard Work. Landscaping jobs are everywhere throughout the year.
 Fall and winter months leave messy yards and more work than the public utilities companies can handle. Negotiate prices for storm cleanup.
 After severe rain storms, floods, and snow storms there is plenty of cleanup for someone who owns a truck and chainsaw. Clearing land requires labor. People impacted by fallen trees, etc., are often left with the task of cleaning up.
 Even when insurance claims are involved people have to pay out of pocket then get reimbursed. Offer lower prices that corporate cleanup to clear trees and debris while helping someone return to normal. But before we reached the tree-line itself it was time to break for some lunch. Meals during a Peru trekking tour are a logistical miracle, with a caravan of porters and mules racing ahead to set up kitchen and have a hot meal ready and waiting for the group?s arrival. Imagine if I could advertise all those products through Viglink or Skimlinks instead, so all the commission was going into one big bucket.
 Obviously, I'd reach my payout threshold much faster - and even better, Viglink's threshold is only $25, and Skimlinks is only $10. I don't 100's of hubs. Well I do. I mean one's that earn.I also have only mild daily views across them, in comparison to others. I'd do the math, meaning %'s next to hubbers that earn more yet have thousands of hit per day, if I could work it out.

These are some viglink's monetize website for review

 Probably sunforged could work it out I reckon in comparison I hold up quite well. I will earn around $550 this month. Not a huge amount but based on my traffic, that's pretty good.
 My time on-site is nothing to go by either. I didn't actually know what the site was about for some time. And it was only in April of this year that I bothered tackling Amazon.

 So saying that Hubpages is worth investing time in. I also expect what I earn to keep increasing - even if I never wrote another hub. The easy trail was a good chance to rest our legs after the demands of the previous few days, as well as catch a glimpse of rural life in the Andean pueblos that we were passing.

Occasionally we came across snapshots of times gone by, a paved trail created during the days of the Inca, or a cliff-side cemetery where the bodies of nobles were buried, along with rich offerings to the same mountain gods to which Luis had prayed.
 The majority of people that go online everyday are looking for information and a solution to their problem or an answer to their question. I mean, you must have been searching 'ways in which you can make money online' in order to access this hub, right? Well likewise, when people are looking for answers they browse the internet for the information. Do you get my drift? Writing comments on blog and article sites that allow you to publish your website url is another excellent free method of obtaining traffic.
But when leaving a comment you must ensure that it is relevant to the subject matter, otherwise the author may deny your comment. Maybe so. But the secret sauce appears to be related to writing a hub that's for a topic that receives hundreds of thousands of searches per month.
Not impossible and not terribly difficult. Having researched in and among, there are quite a few keyords/phrases out there that are highly searched for with almost no competition.
 Hopefully someone may come along that has done exactly that. I'm not one of them.

Yet Most of my hubs are from 500 - 700 words. Of course, I don't make as much as some here do and if my hubs were longer I'm sure the score would be higher. Of course, my best performing hub is 1348 words. While I don’t think many people will make much money from eHow, it is a fun site that allows you to create simple ‘How to’ pages. If you happen to hit the right niche you could make upwards of $20 per ‘how’ – one of my ‘how to’ pages earns about $15 a month with no work on my part – pure luck, but I’m not complaining.


Kindly Share This Post »»

Thailand Travel Guide - Hotels Thailand