Create a Strong Diversified Backlink Profile
Action(Get Ready)Start with at least 1 article for your main site; if you already have 15-25 articles, schedule them to be published 3 or 4 days after each one. So if you have 20 articles, it's almost guaranteed that you'll be updating your content for the next 3 months, which is very good for a new site Prioritize the keywords (within the 60% targeted anchors) for the page, and allocate more percentage to the one that has highest search volume (Optional) Create a new Hotmail account for all your linkbuilding
Suggested Time:Write 1 article per 3 days Service (Optional) Desk.com (generally cheaper) Elance.com (more professional writers) iWriter (purely article-based service)
Action (Article Directories)Generate 10 spun articles from your spinner; remember to untick “Autospin” & set “Article amount” to 10 (Use SpinnerChief II “Free” if you haven‟t got one)
- Proofread the spun versions that you are going to submit to eZine and GoArticles (this is the only proofreading you need to do)
- Write a short description for resource box where you will put your link in, and spend no more than 10 minutes spinning it. This can be as short as: (I hope you have found this article useful and I’d highly suggest to you check out my site to learn more about “yourkeyword”, I’m sure you’ll love it!)
- The point is for putting your backlinks there rather than getting lead traffic, so no need to write anything long in the resource box
Submit these 10 articles to any 10 article directories below
Use any one ofs your targeted keywords (within the 60%)in the resource box (If I‟ve got 3 targeted keywords, I would use one for 3 submissions, another one for the other 3 submissions, and another one for 4 submissions)
- Record the URLs, type, username, and password
*Note that you will need to wait 1-2 weeks to get some of your articles approved, so you can temporarily forget about recording the URLs of the articles that are not yet approved .
12) Article Blast
Suggested Time Spend no more than 15 minutes for each manual submission, in most cases 10 minutes would be enough. Preferably do 1 Article Submission per day
Recommend Tool (Optional): Magic Submitter
Action Press Release
Generate another 10 spun articles from the spinner
- Choose 10 top Press Release sites below and submit these 10 articles to them in the correct formats (see samples below)
- *Recommended: Either use your website URL or your brand name for links in press release sites, this is to ensure your articles to get accepted. The brand name can be a pure brand name OR the keyword in your domain name (refer to the Myth of EMDs on pg. 17)
- Submitting to the top Press Release sites is to build up certain authority to your site, especially if it‟s a new one.
- Record everything *Same as article links, you may need to wait 1-2 weeks for article approval before you can get the actual link. Again, we will get to that in STAGE TWO.
Suggested time: Just like article directories: Spend no more than 15 minutes for each manual submission. Preferably do 1 Press Release Submission per day
Recommended Tool (Optional): Magic Submitter
Press Release Format: (Samples)Simplest Sample – Put this in the end (author bio/resource box)
Hamilton, New Zealand - November 12, 2004 - (Put this before your introduction)
Article provided by ABC Company of Peter Jones
Visit us at: http://abccompany.com
More-Detailed Sample – Put this in the end (author bio/resource box)
LONDON, ENGLAND, June 13, 2012 /the press release site name/
Shelly Smith is a sole trader of lemonade and occasional cookies. Her stand at 223 North Street is usually open weekdays after school and weekends, except when she is playing with her friends or watching a movie.
233 North Street,
Again, no need to make things complex, just pick one and use it!