TBS Cover Editor is a powerful application that will eliminate superfluous operations and files, reduce overheads, thus saving your time.With the TBS Cover Editor you can create your 3D box shot design in a single flat worksheet. Say goodbye to separate designs for each side; no more design slices in many image files. The single-sheet concept of the TBS Cover Editor allows you editing of all box sides on a single screen. The real time 3D preview immediately shows how your 3D box shot output image looks like without switching between different windows or applications.
Save yourself money: no extra designers or tools are requireWith the TBS Cover Editor no additional expensive third party tools are required. The program supports all the steps of box shot creation: from drafting and design, to 3D scene setting and image rendering. The TBS Cover Editor has a rich toolkit for graphics creation and processing, including simple shapes, text labels, bitmap images, artistic texts and vector objects.
You can quickly create a nice looking box cover by combining special effects that were previously only available in high-priced professional image processing programs. The TBS Cover Editor comes with a large clipart library of common shapes and signs. You can create professional-quality 3D box shots with no extra expense in a single program.
Get instant results: quick start, easy work, and immediate outputThe TBS Cover Editor comes with a brilliant collection of software cover design templates for various types of software. The Design Wizard helps you to get started quickly. You can make a box cover in less than two minutes. Choose a template and just add your software info such as your product name, company, and web site URL to create a custom box cover design.
You can easily tweak the templates or create new templates with your corporate identity style. In two clicks you can set up a 3D scene and render your box shot image.Your every box shot will look as if it is made by a studio!
Features of "TBS Cover Editor":
· Wizard with a collection of cover templates
· Full featured 2D cover designer with real-time 3D preview
· Rendering engine of 3D box shot with a possibility to save output image in various image formats
· Export of the box cover sides to bitmaps
· TBS Cover Editor has a built-in collection of vector objects
2D Designer Features:
· Single sheet cover editor: all sides on the screen
· Various types of layers: rectangles, lines, ellipses, stars, texts, bitmaps and vector objects
· Every layer supports moving, rotating, scaling, adjusting transparency, visibility
· Special Layer effects: shadow, gradient, stroke, glow
· Undo/Redo functionality
· Grouping and ungrouping of layers
· Alignment of selected layers
· Zooming of the document
· 3D Rendering Features
· High quality rendering with sub pixel accuracy
· Fully customizable 3D view
· Effects: shadow, wireframe, reflection
· Rendering with transparent background
· Printing of the 3D box shot
· True Color Display
· 500 MHz processor
· 256 MB RAM
· 30 MB free hard drive space
What's New :
· New user interface
· Possibility to create covers for different object shapes like DVD, Book etc
· Multi-document editing
· Layer repository
· Many other improvements